Monday, July 28

Here He Is, World!

First Post!

OK, that was immature. But, honestly, it's exciting. Welcome to my (unspeakably wonderful) brand-new blog! The idea of making a theatre blog has been bouncing around my head for months, honestly, but I wanted to wait until when I actually had something to say. The original plan was to hold off until I first saw a show in New York, but that won't be for a solid month or more, and I thought "Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today?", so here I am.

A little bit of background. Up until recently, I have lived in Winnipeg, MB, Canada, which is somewhat limiting when it comes to theatrical pursuits (though, don't get me wrong, there's some quality stuff coming out of there). However, I will shortly be moving down south and out east, to Massachusetts, approximately two and a half hours away from New York City! Just yesterday I began looking for tickets to shows I want to see, which means that around a month from now, you can expect to see reviews and such showing up. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a clip of Christine Pedi being fabulous.

3 comments:

Esther said...

Hey Dorian,
Welcome to the blogosphere! It's always a good time to start writing about the theatre. I'll add you to my list of links. Good luck with the move to Massachusetts. I'm in Providence, so we'll be neighbors!

Dorian said...

Well, it transpires now that we may be moving somewhere else. We don't know where. But still out east, so still much closer to NYC than I am now.

Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Dorian, Welcome to the world of theatre blogging. Great to see a new voice.

I've even been to your hometown of Winnipeg to enjoy live theatre. Nice place!