Tuesday, August 12

Another Suitcase, Another Hall

Here I am in Toronto for two weeks! I'm going to be working at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition) next week, monday through friday. But this week I'm just relaxing, and I have two theatre-related goals which I think I can achieve.

1) See Cabaret at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival
Need to: Buy tickets, work out transportation and a place to stay and such (it's a two-hour drive, and we don't have a car)

2) See the national tour of Avenue Q right here in the city, at the Elgin Theatre
Need to: Walk down and buy tickets! It's like a 15 minute stroll.

So, hopefully I shall accomplish both of these. I am definitely going to do at least one. Look for review(s) later this week or early next!

1 comment:

Sarah B. Roberts said...

If you can only get to one, choose Cabaret!