Sunday, August 3

An Original Musical

But a tragically unoriginal [title] for a post about it, I'm afraid.

Yes, I'm talking about [title of show], which, pending my friend Nancy*'s input on what area of the theatre she wants to sit in, will be my FIRST BROADWAY TICKET PURCHASE. Terrifically exciting.

That's right, on September 6th, I will officially be a Broadway Theatregoer. I'm looking forward to it immensely.

I've liked [title of show] since February, and, fittingly, Nancy* was the first to introduce me to it. I went to her house (in Minneapolis), and we went to see the Sweeney Todd tour (which I am sure to blog about at a later date, because it was amazing. So keep an eye out for that, ja?). Post-Todd, the day after, in fact, we engaged in an epic Musical Theatre Cast Recording Exchange, in which we both benefited greatly. One of the shows I claimed was [tos], which I have since loved for its irreverence, humour, stars, tuneful score, The [title of show] show, and pretty much everything else about this plucky little musical.

Look for a review, once I've, uh, seen it.

*not her real name. This is a practice I intend to stick to.

4 comments:

Kevin Daly said...

There's almost nothing as exciting in the world!!

Keep up the blog, I love it!!

Dorian said...

Why, thank you! I appreciate the kind words.

And, the tickets are booked! Row D, almost dead centre (3 off the aisle)

Sarah B. Roberts said...

[congratulations on your first Broadway ticket!]

Roxie said...

Yay! That's so exciting!

or [tos]some...if you will...