Thursday, August 14

A note before we begin...

I'll be posting my review of Avenue Q once I have cobbled my notes together into something meaningful, but first I'm going to lay out the rating system I'll be using. It's as much for my benefit as yours, because otherwise I'll be frighteningly inconsistent.

0 - nothing redeemable about the show whatsoever. Abysmal.
* - Lousy show, but a few moments that are enjoyable, or maybe just one really gorgeous one.
** - Good show. Nothing particularly memorable, but nothing bad either. Just a decent time.
*** - Excellent show. Very good overall, with only a couple of problems to detract.
**** - Superlative show. Perfect in every way.

And, of course, the half star ratings (*.5, **.5, and so on), for those shows in between.

See you later!

No comments: