Thursday, October 16

!

I've been TAGGED. Woe is me.

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. The delightful TAFL was my tagger.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

5. If you don't have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.


Onto the facts!

1. My introduction to theatre was a fuzzy VHS recording of the PBS Into the Woods broadcast, when I was five. Ten years later, I came back to it, and grew obsessed.

2. I play the celtic harp. Rather well, if I say so myself.

3. I have three sisters, ages 23, 16, and 6 months.

4. I, to quote Christine Ebersole, "have been known to break into showtunes without provocation"

5. I've lived in somewhere over 15 houses, spread out over four Canadian provinces. I'm not quite sure how many.

6. My first stage role was as a Snake, in some thing my church did when I was small. I don't remember what. I got facepainted, though.

7. There are only six interesting things about me.

Tagging time!

The divine Ms. Nancy*, at LiveJournal.

Katie at Theatreisms, my fellow high school drama geek in the blogosphere.

Esther of Gratuitous Violins, one of the few theatre blogs I read that hasn't done this yet.

The [tos] crew, because they're amazing, and I'm running out of people I actually know.

You. You reading this. Whoever you are, I don't know

No comments: