Saturday, October 4

Stage Management...

Well, I'm too lazy to write that post on politics. So that's not happening. But instead, I'm talking about a couple of books I've read lately on stage management (hence, you see, the title of this post). One is Stage Managing & Theatre Etiquette, and the other is The Stage Manager's Handbook. Unfortunately, I don't have either with me, so I can't recall the authors. At any rate, I found them both very interesting, and I'm quite seriously considering stage management as a potential future career now. I'm going to phone my aunt Tracy* about it at some point, because she worked as a SM for many years.

If any of you lovely folk reading this have any advice/resources/whatever you'd like to share, please let me know via comment, and you will win my eternal gratitude, which is redeemable for a cash value of 1/80th of a cent.

1 comment:

Kevin Daly said...

you've been tagged!

http://theatreaficionado.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagalicious-by-sarah.html